Welcome to ThemeWant! Before you begin using our digital products please read our terms and conditions carefully. By using our products and services, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, which constitute a legal agreement between you and Themewant.
- “Company” refers to ReacThemes and its affiliates.
- “Products” refer to any digital products and services provided by the Company.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses the Company’s products and services.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
- All products and services provided by the Company are owned by the Company and are protected by copyright laws.
- Users are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the products and services for personal or business use.
- Users may not sell, distribute, or modify the products and services in any way without the written consent of the Company.
Payments and Refunds
- Payments for products and services are processed through secure payment gateways and are non-refundable, except in cases where the Company is unable to provide the products and services as described.
- Refunds are subject to the Company’s discretion and may be issued if the products and services are not as described, or if there are technical issues that prevent the use of the products and services.
User Conduct and Responsibilities
- Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the products and services.
- Users must not engage in any activities that may harm the Company or its affiliates, including but not limited to hacking, spamming, or distributing malware.
- Users are solely responsible for the content they upload or create using the products and services and must ensure that it does not infringe on any third-party rights.
Termination and Suspension
- The Company may terminate or suspend a User’s access to the products and services at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Users may terminate their use of the products and services at any time, but refunds may not be issued except as outlined in section 3.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Company provides the products and services “as is” and without any warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied.
- The Company does not guarantee that the products and services will meet all of the User’s requirements or expectations, or that they will be error-free or uninterrupted.
Thank you for choosing ThemeWant for your digital product needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.